Do you always think in solutions and make our logistics process a little better every day? As a logistics process engineer, you will work with the latest technologies and implement them in our warehouses!
You get it done
As a logistics process engineer, you will mainly carry out projects aimed at setting up and optimising logistics processes for our locations in Moerdijk, Bergen op Zoom and Tholen. Inbound, outbound and value added logistics. From start to finish, you map out processes and work with your team on process optimisations for our customers. You work on them.
How do you do this? You will be working in a "cohesive organisation" where the lines are short and where you will have a lot of freedom as a logistics process engineer. You will work with the latest technologies and have the opportunity to contribute to the realisation of our 200,000 m2 warehouse. You will help think about the future of our logistics services, in which sustainability and efficiency will become increasingly important. You will achieve this by:
- designing and improving logistics processes;
- translating logistics and value added service activities into costs and rates;
- actively participating in projects to improve the logistics process, such as large-scale automation projects or new customer implementations;
- providing operational support, advising and documenting process adjustments;
- focusing on the continuous improvement and standardisation of own departmental processes and both internal and external collaborations;
- initiating and coordinating medium-sized projects to improve our processes.
Your team stands out within DSV because of the complexity and diversity of the work. The quality of the warehouse process determines the success of the business. The dynamics are different every day!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
By continuously striving to improve, you will help us make a difference for our customers,
says Felix Thijssen, Supervisor Process Engineering.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree within logistics management, supply chain, engineering, technical business administration or similar;
- at least 2 years' experience within a similar role;
- knowledge of logistics data analysis and logistics processes/systems. Preferably complemented by knowledge of logistics automation & mechanisation;
- skills to communicate clearly with both internal and external parties;
- affinity with WMS systems and SQL.
It all counts for this vacancy of logistics process engineer in Moerdijk. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- 28 holidays per year and 8% holiday pay;
- plenty of opportunities to develop yourself further;
- the space and freedom to undertake in an informal environment;
- and, of course, a really fun team you will be working with!
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Manouk Lips will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 5188 5961 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.