Move forward as MOT Inspector at DSV in Venlo
All trailers safely on the road, is the motto of DSV Equipment! As a mechanic, do you know exactly what the conditions of the general periodic inspection are? Are you already a certified MOT inspector or would you like to take the MOT inspector training course via DSV? Then apply now!
You get it done
Our DSV workshop offers full-service repairs and maintenance for all types of trailers, including tyre changes, brake tests, electrical repairs and MOT inspections. You’re on it!
How you do this? In the position of MOT Inspector, you will be entirely responsible for the MOT inspection of DSV trailers. You inspect the trailers in your own APK test lane. You get this done by:
- inspecting the vehicles in accordance with the APK guidelines;
- drawing up an (inspection) report with your findings. You communicate this to the Workshop Manager.
- carrying out minor repairs that can be repaired immediately, because tinkering yourself remains fantastic!
- taking responsibility for the maintenance of tools and measuring equipment;
- assisting the MOT inspector during spot checks.
Your team stands out within DSV because of their drive and ambition. Your team provides fast, high-quality and reliable service to our customers all over Europe. DSV Equipment is fast becoming one of the best running trailer workshops in Europe and this offers opportunities for you and your team!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
With the right attitude, motivation and ambition, the world is at your feet at DSV! We will train you to become an MOT inspector and who knows what's next,
says Ronni Rosendal, Manager Equipment Center
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- a completed vmbo or mbo education in automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, agricultural mechanisation or mobile equipment or similar;
- some experience as a MOT inspector in the heavy transport sector, or are you keen to learn this?
- of course you are technically literate and key skilled;
- you know how to use measuring equipment and test equipment;
- command of the Dutch language. The training, the exam and the working documentation for an APK inspector are all in Dutch.
It all counts for this vacancy of MOT inspector in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary tailored to the knowledge and experience you bring;
- 5% gratuity paid in November;
- 24 holidays, 4 adv days and 8% holiday pay;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%;
- access to knowledge and training via our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Sanne Reijnders via +31 (0)6 23035118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.