All trailers drive safely on the road, is the motto of DSV Equipment! Are you the professional mechanic who knows exactly what the conditions for the general periodic inspection are? Apply now!
DSV Equipment is looking for an MOT Inspector for our DSV trailer workshop in Venlo. Our DSV workshop offers full-service repair and maintenance for all types of trailers, including tyre changes, brake tests, electrical repairs and MOT inspections.
Our team provides a fast, high-quality and reliable service to our price-conscious customers. DSV Workshops is fast becoming one of the best-run trailer workshops in Europe and this offers opportunities for you.
In the position of MOT inspector, you are fully responsible for the MOT inspection of DSV trailers. You inspect the trailers in our own APK test facility.
What will you be doing?
- Your main task is to check the vehicles in accordance with MOT requirements;
- You draw up an inspection report with your findings and communicate this to the Workshop Manager;
- You carry out small repairs that can be repaired immediately, because tinkering is fantastic;
- You are responsible for the maintenance of tools and measuring equipment;
- You also supervise the APK inspector during spot checks.
What are we looking for?
As an MOT inspector, you are passionate and performance-oriented, and we also value a "can do" mentality, reliability and flexibility. Besides that we think this role would be a great fit, if you:
- Have completed a vmbo or mbo education in the field of automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, agricultural mechanisation or mobile equipment;
- You have some experience as an MOT inspector in the heavy transport sector or are eager to learn;
- Naturally, you have a technical background and you are a wrencher;
- You have some knowledge of operating and inspection software and know how to use measuring and testing equipment properly.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us and want to learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary commensurate with the position, 28 days' holiday, 8% holiday pay, an excellent pension scheme and opportunities for growth (in position, salary and knowledge).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Sanne Reijnders via +31 (0)6 23035118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.