Leadership runs through your veins, and you can put it to good use in Venlo's first double-deck warehouse, where your problem-solving ability and passion for logistics can make a difference!
You get it done
Providing our customers with flawless logistics services, from inbound, replenishment, picking, packing to returns. Every day, you lead a team of around 20 people across multiple departments, depending on the workload. Team leads, trouble shooters, temporary workers, and your DSV colleagues within our warehouse. You are their primary point of contact and ensure that everything runs smoothly; you’re on it!
How do you do this? You monitor the planning, operations, targets, and KPIs daily. You analyze the data and translate it into potential operational improvement initiatives. You prepare various reports and management information yourself and maintain close contact with the Warehouse Manager. You are capable of making quick decisions and weighing the right options for both the team and the organization. Safety is always your top priority. You achieve this by:
- managing sickness absence, conducting performance and development discussions, and leading the daily start-up and/or other meetings;
- handling and documenting near misses, equipment damage, PC malfunctions, and non-functional or replacement scanners;
- participating in (Kaizen) improvement projects, in collaboration with engineering, project management, and IT.
Your team stands out at DSV because of your drive to bring out the best in your team every day, whether it's about optimizing processes within our warehouse or getting fitter together by going for a run with colleagues after work. Together, you challenge each other every day!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
"We know where we are headed, but the path we will take, we will chart together,
said Krists Sakars, Operations Manager.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- experience in a similar role as a supervisor, team leader, or equivalent;
- extensive experience in a 3PL logistics environment;
- proficiency in the English language;
- knowledge of WMS, management information, KPIs, and reporting.
It all counts for this vacancy of warehouse supervisor in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary in line with the DSV Solutions collective labor agreement, depending on your knowledge and experience, ranging from €2536 to €3905;
- a professional and informal working environment where your voice matters;
- 24 vacation days, 4 ADV days, and 8% holiday pay;
- a favorable pension plan, part of which is premium-free, with a 5% employee contribution;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This way, you can grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or email@example.com.
Our colleagues tell our story
Watch the video (in Dutch) below
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.