Coordinating, identifying, motivating, and coaching within a complex logistics organization is right up your alley. Ready to help build a brand-new operation within an existing organization? And that within the first double-deck warehouse in the Netherlands? Apply now!
You get it done
As a warehouse team lead, you're always looking for ways to optimize productivity. After all, you aim for our logistics processes to run like a well-oiled machine. No challenge is too big for you, and you know how to bring out the best in your team members like no one else. You don't shy away from setting up an entirely new operation. You’re on it.
How do you do this? You're the go-to colleague for our warehouse managers and warehouse supervisors. You know precisely what's happening within our double-deck warehouse. You ensure the right people are in the right places, so we meet our production standards, time requirements, and quality standards. You achieve this by:
- distributing daily operational tasks and actively serving as the first point of contact for the 10 to 25 colleagues in your team;
- timely identifying deviations and disruptions in the tasks;
- providing input for projects to improve our logistics processes and procedures;
- ensuring compliance with legal, company, and safety regulations.
Your team stands out within DSV because you're at the beginning of a completely new operation. New customers, a new location, and a new team. The challenge for you and your team is to navigate all of this successfully.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
Alone, you can do so little. Together, you can do so much more. We're building a safe and enjoyable working environment with an entirely new team,
says Krists Sakars, Operations Manager.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- approximately 3 years of proven leadership experience with employees from different cultures and language areas;
- experience in a logistics (3PL) environment;
- willingness to work in shifts or a 2-shift schedule;
- good command of the English language in both speech and writing.
It all counts for this vacancy of warehouse team lead in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:a salary in line with the DSV Solutions collective labor agreement, ranging from €2,250 to €3,256, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- a professional and informal working environment where your voice matters;
- 24 vacation days, 4 ADV (time-for-time) days, and 8% holiday pay;
- a favorable pension scheme, with part of it being premium-free and a 5% employee contribution;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our colleagues tell our story
Watch the video (in Dutch) below
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.