Move forward as Warehouse Team Leader at DSV in Haps
Are coordinating, signalling, motivating and coaching in a complex logistics organisation your cup of tea? Would you like to help build a new team in an existing organisation? Your experience as a team leader within logistics will come into its own at one of the top players in the logistics market.
You get it done
As a warehouse team leader, you are always looking for ways to optimise productivity and make our logistics processes run like a well-oiled machine. No challenge is too big for you and you know better than anyone to bring out the best in your team members. You’re on it!
How do you do this? You are the go-to colleague for our supervisor. After all, you know exactly what is going on in our warehouse. You make sure the right people are in the right place so that our production standards, time and quality requirements are met. You achieve this by:
- distributing the daily operational work and actively being the first point of contact for the 10 to 25 colleagues in your team;
- timely signalling of deviations and disruptions in the work;
- providing input for projects to improve our logistics processes and procedures;
- monitoring compliance with legal, company and safety regulations.
Your team stands out within DSV because of the nice mix of international colleagues and a high degree of collegiality. Everyone helps each other and teaches each other the various tasks. We are hard workers and have a great sense of humour; job satisfaction is paramount!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
Together, we make sure we get the best out of our team and help each other. Service orientation and quality go hand in hand,
says Cyriel Weijers, Site Manager.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- around 3 years of demonstrable leadership experience to employees coming from different cultures and language areas;
- experience within a logistics (3PL) environment;
- willingness to work shifts or a 2-shift schedule;
- good command of the English language both verbally and in writing.
It all counts for this vacancy of warehouse team leader in Haps. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary in accordance with the DSV Solutions collective labour agreement, which, depending on your knowledge and experience, is between € 2.320,- and € 3.150,-;
- a professional and informal working environment where your voice counts;
- 24 holidays, 4 adv-days and 8% holiday pay;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Manouk Lips will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 5188 5961 or email@example.com.
Our colleagues tell our story
Watch the video (in Dutch) below
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.