With your analytical skill, logistics experience and your IT creativity, you can create an optimal supply chain solution in our WMS (warehouse management system). Then this is the job for you!
You get it done
You will be implementing new sites, new customers, major improvements, and best practices in our WMS application for DSV Solutions Netherlands and Belgium and you work on it!
How you do this?
In the position of WMS application engineer you work in an international environment. As a person, you are independent and as a project member responsible for WMS site/client implementation projects and major improvements and the setup & configuration of processes in our WMS system (RedPrairie Blue Yonder Dispatcher WMS) You are able to creating logistics solution designs to accomplish a win-win solution for our stakeholders. Translating business requirements into function & technical requirements. You get this done by:
- Defining the EDI architecture and the functional design of the EDI message flows between the client ERP system and our WMS system;
- Instructing our global IT teams for technical solutions in our WMS or EDI setup;
- Writing system work instructions and technical project documentation;
- Assisting the business during user acceptance testing.
Your team stands out within DSV with professionals providing first-class support to our WMS and customers and works on projects worldwide. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together,
says Joffrey Slimbrouck, Senior Manager, Head of Business Technology.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- experience with Blue Yonder Dispatcher WMS or another WMS;
- able to understand and translate functional specifications into a solution in the WMS;
- strong analytical skills and techniques to evaluate, interpret and solve complex problems;
- experience in software development, including testing, implementation and documentation;
- good knowledge of and experience with relational databases and SQL.
It all counts for this vacancy of WMS application engineer in Tholen of Moerdijk. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary appropriate to the position;
- a personal development plan (technical skills, soft skills, logistic skills);
- 24 holidays, 4 ADV days and 8% holiday pay;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory;
- opportunity to work partly remote.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Addy Visser will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 3800 1094 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.