Move forward as Troubleshooter at DSV in Maastricht Airport
Issue on the line? No need to panic. Because as a troubleshooter, you investigate to the root where the issue originates and how it can be sustainably resolved. Now, and in the future.
You get it done
From our brand new location at Maastricht Airport, you will play an indispensable role in our logistics process. Together with your colleagues, you ensure a smooth operation so that both existing and new customers are seamlessly taken care of. You’re on it!
How do you do this? As a troubleshooter, you address operational issues in the warehouse caused by human errors and/or system problems. You identify the cause of the problem, resolve it, and ensure that similar disruptions are prevented in the future. You achieve this by:
- analyzing and prioritizing reported operational problems and reporting them to management.
- resolving operational problems/damages, providing ad-hoc support when needed.
- improving operational processes by making, developing, and implementing improvement proposals.
- providing information and answering questions from employees and customers regarding disruptions.
Your team stands out at DSV with its diverse mix of international colleagues and a high level of camaraderie. Everyone supports each other and learns various tasks together. We are hard workers with a great sense of humor, prioritizing job satisfaction!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 90 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
Being a troubleshooter for me is the same as laying a jigsaw puzzle; you need to see the complete picture before putting all pieces together,
says Andre Rodrigues, Logistics Coordinator.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- at least 2 years of relevant work experience in a logistics environment;
- good command of the English language in both speech and writing;
- forklift and/or reach truck certification is a plus. Additionally, you are willing to work in 2 shifts and/or staggered shifts;
- knowledge of Excel, MS Office, and warehouse management systems.
It all counts for this vacancy of trouble shooter in Maastricht. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary ranging from €2,242 to €2,943 depending on the knowledge and experience you bring.
- a professional and informal working environment where your voice matters.
- 24 days of annual leave, 4 additional days off, and 8% holiday pay.
- a favourable pension scheme, with part of it being premium-free and a 5% personal contribution.
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This way, you can grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or email@example.com.
Our colleagues tell our story
Watch the video (in Dutch) below
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.