Flexibility in timing, routing and delivery mode
DSV’s Air Charter Network service provides tailor-made solutions and guarantees global reach and vast capacity – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The network is designed to not only manage aircraft cargo on specific routes, but also to structure and oversee processes on the ground. This ensures the best possible control, security and efficiency from door to door for your priority air charter.
Our air charter network in ChinaThe Air Charter Network uses both leased and chartered aircraft to guarantee capacity. It is optimised for handling priority and express air shipments, and special cargo.
DSV is positioning its charter network to support customers’ needs for space with 100% controlled capacity. There are seven regular air charter services to and from China including Dragon Wings, Hong Kong Star, Panda Star, Asian Wings, Pacific Rim and the Globetrotter.
Dragon Wings offers weekly services connecting Hong Kong, Asia Pacific and USA via three different routes: 1) Hong Kong-Incheon-Huntsville/Miami, 2) Hong Kong-Huntsville/Miami and 3) Hanoi-Hong Kong-Miami. Via the first route, our chartered aircraft departs from Hong Kong every Tuesday for Incheon, Korea and then fly to Huntsville/Miami. The second route is a direct flight between Hong Kong and Huntsville/Miami every Friday while the third route connects Hanoi, Hong Kong, and Miami every Sunday.
Hong Kong Star, a round trip service, is added to our Europe-Asia air cargo bridge. The additional 747 freighter flies directly from Hong Kong to Brussels/Liege, Belgium every Saturday, and all cargo will then be trucked to our Luxembourg gateway for devanning and distributed to destinations in other parts of Europe.
Our gateway in Luxembourg can also consolidate cargo from the rest of Europe for the return trip to Hong Kong. When cargo arrives in Hong Kong, distribution can be done by trucks to other locations in South China such as Shenzhen, Dongguan, Guangzhou and Zhongshan.
Panda Star operates a round-trip service twice a week while Asian Wings operates a one-way trip a week to deliver your goods directly from Shanghai to Luxembourg. Door-to-door delivery to the final destination can be done via our trucking network.
Globetrotter, our first multi-continental roundtrip product which connects Europe, Asia and North and South America and provides an around-the-world rotation with hub and spoke connections to our existing charter services. In China, it operates two round-trip services a week, from Zhengzhou to Istanbul, Turkey every Tuesday and from Shanghai Pudong to Istanbul, Turkey every Saturday.
Pacific Rim offers two direct departures a week from Macao to Mexico. This unique service connects Latin America with South China. Goods bound for other Latin America countries can be transhipped via Mexico by connecting flights or trucks.
Out-of-gauge / Offsize
Avoid congested hubs
Speed, control, security
Benefits of DSV Air Charter Network
- Secure freighter capacity: Move your cargo on countless air routes and schedules around the world.
- Have complete control of the entire journey: This is important when handling high-value goods or temperature-sensitive cargo.
- Get faster turnaround on the ground and reduce the risk of delays: The Air Charter Network uses gateways at less congested airports in terms of passenger flights and overall aircraft movements.
- Manage time-critical shipments: Well-trained on-board couriers (OBC) can accompany your cargo, receiving higher priority in carriage on board specific flights, and obtaining faster and more simplified customs clearance at destination.
- Reach remote locations: Close partnerships with reliable, smaller charter providers around the globe, together with selected, pre-approved carriers operating well-maintained aircraft, ensure smooth operations.
- Rely on strategic experience: Experts dedicated to organising ad-hoc air charter services and skilled in chartering all types of cargo aircraft can meet your requirements and manage all technical aspects of your charter flight.
Our experts are ready to help. Get in touch and we'll find the solution you need.