Transporting dangerous goods
The rules for dangerous goods depend on the method of transport.
See more for air freight, sea freight and road freight
Your dangerous goods are handled by employees who have completed appropriate training to:
- Dangerous goods and/or hazardous material handling
- Documentation preparing
- Dangerous goods and/or hazardous materials transporting
- Dangerous goods and/or hazardous materials manufacturing and packing
We can assist with the documentation that is required for shipping dangerous goods and/or hazardous materials. This may include:
- Dangerous goods notes/declaration: This is a legal requirement for transporting dangerous goods by air and/or sea. The person responsible for signing the Dangerous Goods Note / Declaration is required by law to have completed the appropriate training.
- Materials safety data sheet (MSDS) if any
- Commercial invoice
- Packing list
- Shipper’s letter of instruction
- Certificate of origin if needed
In addition, we can also assist with obtaining overflight permits, landing permits and customs clearance if needed.
Shipping dangerous goods
Learn from our experts what to consider when shipping hazardous and dangerous goods
Our experts are ready to help. Get in touch and we'll find the solution you need.