A New Round of Exclusions Named for Tranche 4A of Section 301 Duties
A new round of exclusions was announced for duties on products from China listed in Section 301.
On March 31st, 2020, The United States Trade Representative (USTR) published in the Federal Register additional exclusions to Tranche 4A of the Section 301 duties on goods from China.
These new exclusions will be retroactive to September 1st, 2019 and will be valid until September 1st, 2020.
The excluded HTS are:1) 0505.10.0050
6) Coverings, of plastics, designed to fit over wound sites or casts thereby forming a protective seal for keeping the covered area dry and debris free while showering or bathing (described in statistical reporting number 3926.90.9990)
7) Pouches of plastics, of a kind used with manually operated pill or tablet crushers to capture the powdered medicaments (described in statistical reporting number 3926.90.9990)
8) Refillable dispensers of plastics, designed for mounting on a vertical wall, of a kind used to store and dispense emesis containment bags in medical settings (described in statistical reporting number 3926.90.9990)
9) Sterile urology drain bags of plastics, designed to fit over a urology table extension, with a flap extension that provides sterile separation of the patient from the table surface and directs fluids into and through a filter at the top of an attached drain hose leading to a collection container (described in statistical reporting number 3926.90.9990)
10) Ice bags of textile materials, for treating injuries or soreness, each refillable (described in statistical reporting number 6307.90.9889)
11) Identification wristbands of textile materials, each with a blank panel (described in statistical reporting number 6307.90.9889)
12) Apparatus suitable for wearing on the wrist, having time-display functions, each article having an accelerometer and being capable of displaying and transmitting data sent to it by a network (e.g., portable ADP unit, LAN or cellular network) (described in statistical reporting number 8517.62.0090)”
Please reach out to your local DSV representative with any questions.
Our experts are ready to help. Get in touch.