DSV provides the following primary services for its United States customers:
• Air and Sea Freight Forwarding
• Road Transport and Freight Management
• Contract Logistics and Warehousing Services
• Consolidating Services/Assembly/Distribution
• Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC)
• Project Forwarding/Charter and Part-Charter
• Hazmat Cargo Handling
• Export and Import Services
• CTPAT Certified (SVI#: dfdCar128099)
• U.S. Customs Licensed Broker
DSV organizes its execution of services into three divisions that share one vision to provide exemplary transport and logistics services to our customers.
The three divisions are:
We operate collaboratively as “One DSV” in order to optimize customer experience; however, recognizing that different business needs dictate different rights and responsibilities, we maintain distinct sets of complementary terms and conditions for each division. Our standard terms and conditions are contained below for your reference.
The following terms and conditions address transportation bill of lading terms, air freight terms, and freight forwarding terms, as noted.
The following terms and conditions govern Road services in the United States only. Please contact DSV for additional terms and conditions.
The following terms and conditions govern DSV Solutions services in the United States.
Please note that additional information about our Cargo Insurance purchasing program is available in the “Cargo Insurance” section of this Terms and Conditions page, or upon request in writing to any DSV division.
Our experts are ready to help. Get in touch and we'll find the solution you need.