DSV Webinar on Ocean Freight & Port Operations in Asia
Sign up for DSV webinar on 28 October 2021 to get insights from industry experts.
As the ocean freight market in Asia continues to be interrupted by the ripple effects of COVID-19, DSV would like to invite you to join our latest webinar on 28 October 2021 (Thursday).
This time, Mr. Keishin Watanabe, Senior Vice President of Marketing & Commercial in Asia and Oceania at Ocean Network Express, and Mr. Ken Chou, Group Commercial Director at Hutchison Port, will share experience and insights from their perspectives as a carrier and a port operator, followed by a presentation of customer contingencies to the challenges by Mr. Claus Nicolajsen, VP of Air & Ocean Products, DSV A&S APAC.
|Date:||28 October 2021 (Thursday)|
|Time:||15:00-16:00 SGT (GMT+8 hrs)|
If you wish to join this webinar, please register via the link below.
Upon successful registration, an event link with the agenda and instructions will be shared with you one day prior to the event (27 October 2021, Wednesday).
AGENDA• Ship / Container Flow / Port operations Pre-COVID vs Now
• What causes the congestion (on land / sea side)
• What carriers have done to deal with the challenges
• How to control incoming / outgoing flow in ports
• Solutions for optimizing supply chains
• How DSV supports your business
• Keishin Watanabe, Senior Vice President, Asia and Oceania, Marketing & Commercial, Ocean Network Express
• Ken Chou, Group Commercial Director, Hutchison Port
• Claus Nicolajsen, VP of Air & Ocean Products, DSV A&S APAC
• Lennart Naesby, Senior Director, Business Development, DSV A&S APAC
Our experts are ready to help. Get in touch and we'll find the solution you need.