Imagine having access to a virtual cargo airline that moves your high-value goods at short notice to anywhere in the world.
DSV’s Air Charter Network does just that. Our air charter service provides tailor-made solutions and guarantees global reach and vast capacity – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The network is designed to not only manage aircraft cargo on specific routes, but also to structure and oversee processes on the ground. This ensures the best possible control, security and efficiency from door to door for your priority air charter.
Flexibility in timing, routing and delivery mode
The Air Charter Network is ideal for handling special cargo such as pharmaceuticals and medical equipment, microchips, oversized oil and gas equipment, helicopters, cars, radioactive and explosive cargo as well as high-value goods.
Why use air charter services?
Secure freighter capacity: Move your cargo on countless air routes and schedules around the world.
Have complete control of the entire journey: This is important when handling high-value goods or temperature-sensitive cargo.
Get faster turnaround on the ground and reduce the risk of delays: The Air Charter Network uses gateways at less congested airports in terms of passenger flights and overall aircraft movements.
Manage time-critical shipments: Well-trained on-board couriers (OBC) can accompany your cargo, receiving higher priority in carriage on board specific flights, and obtaining faster and more simplified customs clearance at destination.
Reach remote locations: Close partnerships with reliable, smaller charter providers around the globe, together with selected, pre-approved carriers operating well-maintained aircraft, ensure smooth operations.
Rely on strategic experience: Experts dedicated to organizing ad-hoc air charter services and skilled in chartering all types of cargo aircraft can meet your requirements and manage all technical aspects of your charter flight.
How our global air charters work
The Air Charter Network uses leased and chartered aircraft to guarantee capacity. It is optimized for handling priority and express air charters, and special shipments.
Our network comprises these routes:
- Luxembourg (Findel) Airport to Huntsville International Airport (US) *
- Luxembourg (Findel) Airport to Shanghai Pudong International Airport (China) *
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport (China) to Huntsville International Airport (US) *
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport to Luxembourg *
- Frankfurt Airport (Germany) to Mexico’s Guadalajara International Airport and Mexico City's International Airport *
- Frankfurt Airport (Germany) to Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport (US)
- Hanoi International Airport (Vietnam) to Hong Kong International Airport
- Hong Kong International Airport to Huntsville International Airport (US)
- Hong Kong International Airport to Miami International Airport (US)
- Hong Kong International Airport to Luxembourg *
- Hong Kong International Airport to Seoul's Incheon International Airport (Korea)
- Hong Kong International Airport to Taipei’s Taoyuan International Airport (Taiwan)
- Huntsville International Airport (US) to São Paulo's Viracopos International Airport (Brazil)
- Huntsville International Airport (US) to Seoul's Incheon International Airport (Korea)
- Seoul’s Incheon International Airport (Korea) to São Paulo's Viracopos International Airport (Brazil)
- Macau International Airport to Mexico City International Airport
- Taipei’s Taoyuan International Airport (Taiwan) to Huntsville International Airport (US)
(* round trip)
Liège Airport (Belgium) to John F. Kennedy International Airport (US)
DSV uses two main options for moving goods through its Air Charter Network:
DSV charters either whole aircraft or arranges part-charters. This happens on both a scheduled and ad-hoc basis. Building on its large presence at Luxembourg Findel Airport, DSV has an agreement with Cargolux, one of the largest cargo-only airlines in the world. Similarly, it has agreements with Atlas Air and some of the largest operators in Asia, the Middle East, Latin America and other territories, to ensure that space is always available for customer shipments.
Our experts are ready to help. Get in touch and we'll find the solution you need.