The competition is split up into small, medium and large dealers throughout the UK and is across the total of 68 outlets.
DSV Commercials attended the Dealer of the Year Awards ceremony and launch of the new truck range in Bilbao on Monday and Tuesday 17th and 18th February 2020.
The criteria we were measured on was as follows:
1. Quality of Service: Performance against KPI’s under the Up Time Principle (UTP) which were:
- MOT first time pass rate: minimum of 96%
- Mobile 24 Road side assistance: 100% acceptance of calls
- Mobile 24 attendance: Attendance has to be within 60 minutes
- 86% of all Preventative Maintenance Inspections (PMI’s) to be carried out in the week they are dueMaximum of 6% or repairs within 14 days of the PMI being completed
- Repair and Maintenance Claims to be submitted within 14 days and with a rejection rate of less than 5%
1. Customer survey feedback and scoring to be greater than 63. We achieved 86
1. Brand Representation:
2 x audits once planned and one not planned. Measured against Network Standards, cleanliness and house keeping
1. Performance against Retail Parts Target
DSV Commercials boast that it is not the first time to win the award, but an overwhelming proud achievement each time.
Get in touch and we'll find the right solution for your needs.