All participants during the term of the Competition agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. DSV South Africa social media competition will start on the 4th of May 2022, and it will run until the 29th of May 2022.
2. The competition is open to the residents of South Africa aged 18 years and over including employees of DSV and Engen, except for, DSV and Engen Marketing and EXCO teams.
3. Entry into the Competition is free and no purchases necessary..
4. By entering this competition, an entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the DSVDirectZA Facebook page
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 29th of May 2022. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. DSV accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. DSV protects participants' personal information in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• Like and Follow the DSV Direct ZA Facebook page.
• Like and share the DSV Direct social media competition post.
• Comment and tag 2 of your Facebook friends.
11. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will inform the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to DSV and not to any other party.
20. In order to be eligible for a Grand Prize, participants are required to:
• Be in possession of a valid South African ID or valid permanent residence permit valid for a period exceeding 12 (twelve) months for the Republic of South Africa and valid at the end date of the competition.
• The selected winners must be able to identify themselves (in a manner determined by DSV as the qualifying entrants to the competition and have to comply with the required validation procedure in order to claim the prize.
21. DSV will judge the competition and decide on the winner which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Facebook.
22. DSV shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. DSV also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.