Logistics centres with a focus on sustainability
To increase efficiency, productivity and meet our sustainability objectives, we are focused on building warehouses and logistics centers that can reduce our environmental impact and carbon footprint.
All of our new sites are certified according to leading green building standards, such as BREEAM, LEED and DGNB to ensure optimal environmental, functional and technical qualities. As well as these stringent standards, we have also introduced ISO energy and environmental management certification. Currently, 36% of our facilities are covered by ISO 14001.
In our quest for sustainability in warehousing, we also offer services that promote a more circular supply chain.
In Horsens Denmark, our new state-of-the art logistics centre is resource efficient and self-sufficient in energy using the latest technology. When fully operational, the rooftop solar array will produce 35MWh of solar energy – enough to produce virtually all the energy it needs.
- 222,000 m2 warehousing
- Temperature-controlled facilities 11,000 m2
- Cross docking 51,000 m2
- Offices 18,000 m2
- Rooftop solar array with innovative
battery solution to store energy
- *ATES geothermal technology for heating and cooling
- DGNB green certification
(German Sustainable Building Council)
Centrally located to serve the Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish markets, the Landskrona building project consists of totally 175,000 m2 warehousing, with 70,000 m2 temperature controlled storage and 105,000 m2 regular storage.
- BREEAM Excellent certification
-Building prepared for Power-to-X technology
- Battery storage for electricity storage and for charging of electrical vehicles
- Waste-water recycling system
- GDP (Good Distribution Practice) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant
The logistics park provides space for large-scale warehousing and distribution. It focuses specifically on value added logistics that add value to the product and create employment for the region.
- 200,000 m2 warehousing and distribution
- Office space 4,915m2
- 136 docks
- BREEAM Excellent and
- TAPA-A security level
The new cross-divisional campus in Venlo will provide cross-dock, storages and offices for customers and employees. The offices are designed to manage the many different activities performed during daily work in a space that inspires connection, inspiration, trust and autonomy.
- 19,000 m2 cross dock
- 7,000 m2 offices
- Solar panels
- BREEAM Excellent Certified
The new DSV multi-client distribution centre in Lancaster, Texas has over 1 million square feet of warehouse space and consolidates warehousing, distribution, transportation and value-added services in one location.
- 1 million square feet
- 130 dock doors
- 13,000 square feet temperature-controlled space
- 50,000 square feet of office space
- AIB, SQF and TSA
- LEED Silver certified
The new warehouse with Fulfilment Factory and office extension have made the Hedehusene facility one of the largest logistics centres in Scandinavia.
- 95,000 m2 warehousing and office
- Rooftop solar array with innovative battery solution
to store energy
- DGNB Silver certification
(German Sustainable Building Council)
DSV Park Gauteng, DSV's new HQ in South Africa, is the continent's largest integrated logistics centre. With this centralised facility DSV will be able to provide more seamless service to customers which is an integral part of creating a strengthened and more efficient logistics network in South Africa.
- Solar panels on rooftop and translucent roof sheeting
- Recycling stations
- LED motion lighting
- Water filtration systems
- Facility aligned to global DSV strategy of sustainable operations, reducing our impact on the environment
Integrated, modern logistics centre near Stockholm for DSV Solutions, Air & Sea and Road. The facility includes warehouse automation, cross dock terminal and offices, in close proximity to Arlanda Airport, railway, port and highway.
- 68,000 m2 warehousing
- DSV Fulfilment Factory (AutoStore technology) of 28,000 compartments
12,000 m2 temperature controlled warehouse space
- DGNB certification
- BMS system for automated control of heating, cooling, ventilation and LED lighting
Our experts are ready to help. Get in touch and we'll find the solution you need.