Customer centric DSV South Africa website launched
Easy to use and do business, new website meets your needs
DSV’s new customer centric South African website (www.dsv.com/en-za) has gone live – and follows the successful launch earlier this year of DSV’s global site (www.dsv.com).
The changes to the web landscape follow an extensive study of 1,600 customer responses from key global markets and 60 interviews with potential and existing customers across industry verticals.
Customers have responded positively to the global website’s customer-centric navigation and content, and the South Africa site has followed the same formula, with additional content and emphasis wherever needed to reflect local conditions. Special local features include our very own Supply Chain Innovation page including SCI and IO case studies, which before only displayed on the global website. Other additions include industry solutions in support of secure and education sectors over and above the globally recognised verticals of automotive, technology, healthcare, energy, industrial, retail/fashion, chemicals and perishables.
Much of the local content has been rewritten to improve a customer’s experience and ease of accessing information or transactional features. The content sits under five tabs;
- Why DSV – we summarise just why we think DSV is your only logical choice as a transport and logistics partner
- Our Solutions – a concise summary of the solutions we provide, under easy-to-follow sub-tabs so you can quickly access the information you need – Industries, modes of transport, logistics solutions, lead logistics, supply chain innovation and value-added services.
- Insights – access our best learnings and ideas via case studies, expert opinions and reports.
- About DSV – you can go to this tab to find information on our business, including our structure, our vision and strategy, values, management, investor information, press, corporate responsibility and careers
- Support – all the help you need at a click of a button, from finding your nearest DSV office, accessing our self-service options, FAQs and our glossary of key industry terms, who to contact for help and of course request a quote.
We will also shortly be launching a consumer-focused, stand-alone website for the DSV Locker and DSV Courier services, directed to consumers and small medium enterprises that want to engage with DSV Distribution without opening an account.