With our Air Charter Network and sea freight solutions we can secure freight capacity on countless routes so your fresh products arrive in the right place at the right time. Our experts in perishable shipping solutions ensure your cold chain cargo arrives in the right condition.
DSV has grown through mergers and acquisitions to become one of only a few global freight forwarders that are active in the perishables business. Get complete solutions from a single logistics provider through our global network, in an increasingly direct market where growers and purchasing companies deal directly with one another.
Shipping perishables with temperature control and cold chain
- Global network and dedicated country teams who speak your language and control your shipments from end to end
- Pickup at origin and last-mile delivery
- Multimodal transport including temperature-controlled air freight, reefer sea freight, temperature-controlled road and courier services, or any combination of these
- Guaranteed capacity via the Air Charter Network for flexibility to secure freight capacity on countless routes and schedules around the world
- Maintaining the cold chain during transport and storage of your perishables in specific temperature ranges to keep them fresh and in top quality, even in critical phases during flight, loading and off-loading
- Value-added services such as consignment documentation, product-specific packaging solutions, customs clearance, e-commerce sales and distribution door-to-door
Preserve the freshness and integrity of your products from origin to destination
Our perishables experts understand all aspects of how to handle fresh products – from farming or growing, optimal conditions to maintain freshness, transportation requirements, specific export/import criteria regarding customs duties, taxes and health regulations, to geographical and socio-economic consumption trends affecting the market.