Job Req Number: 69497
Time Type: Full Time
EDI | IT Developer
• Logistics & Supply Chain
• Information Technology
Are you ready to develop your career in a rapidly growing and successful global company acting in a fast-paced role?
If you are someone looking for a position that challenges and inspire you in a successful international company, DSV is
The DSV group, headquartered in Denmark, is one of the biggest transports and logistics companies in the world, with
more than 75,000 dedicated employees, operating in more than 90 countries.
You will join a global and determined group driven forward by the desire to grow and will be part of a dynamic group,
which is characterized by high level professionalization and constant improvement.
Who do we look for?
We are seeking a highly talented and support oriented IT Developer/Senior IT Developer for our EDI team to help give
excellent Support for our internal and external customers up to highest standards and quality. If you are excited about
IT integration, ready to acquire new technical skills, and open for new challenges, then DSV CA&I is the place for you.
Our focus is supporting the EDI processes across the organization
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work in Collaboration with geographically distributed teams
• Formulate specifications into Technical solutions.
• Perform detailed data mapping documentation and analysis.
• Testing solutions in controlled and real situations before deployment.
• Monitoring own workload and deadlines.
• Creating new and modifying existing technical documentation.
• Working Knowledge on IBM B2Bi (Sterling Integrator) is a must.
• Very Strong EDI mapping experience with Positional, Idocs, XML, X12, and EDIFACT on the IBM B2Bi Sterling
• Well-versed with the communications protocols like FTP, AS2, HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP, FTPs, Webservices etc. and
how-to setup these on the IBM B2Bi (Sterling Integrator).
• Ability to handle the complete lifecycle of EDI projects.
• Knowledge of EDIFACT and ANSI x12 EDI standards.
• Working knowledge of Lightwell Framework is an added advantage.
• ITX/ITXA/WTX mapper knowledge will be an added advantage.
• Working experience on JIRA tool and Agile methodology.
• Working knowledge of XML, XSLT, XPATH is a must.
• Exposure to JSON would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of EDI for the Logistics or Warehousing domain will be a plus.
• Service minded and customer driven
• Effective communication together with active listening
• Strong analytical thinking skills
• Good or very good English skills, both verbal and written B1 and higher
• Good knowledge of the logistic business processes preferable but not obligatory
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management and communication skills
• Must be able to work in a team environment to meet strict deadlines and compliance criteria defined by
• Exercise good judgment to resolve non-standard issues independently
• Ability to work under pressure and multitasking
We offer you:
The opportunity to expand your experience in a truly international, world-class company whose philosophy is that
your everyday work should be both varied and full of professional challenges, with wide opportunities for
constant professional and personal development.
Additionally, we offer the following:
• Medical Insurance including family and Parents up to 10 Lakh INR per year.
• 2.5 days earned leave per month which is 30 days in a calendar year.
• Free parking for 4-wheeler or 2-wheeler vehicle.
• Personal Mobile and Internet expenses reimbursed per calendar month subject to maximum cap.
Location: New Delhi (India) - Our office is in proximity of Nehru Place Metro station.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.