Job Req Number: 66622
Time Type: Full Time
Job Description: FrontEnd Developer (Senior IT Developer, Digital Enterprise
• Information Technology: Logistics & Supply Chain
Are you ready to develop your career in a rapidly growing and successful global company acting in a fast-paced
role? If you are someone looking for a position that challenges and inspire you in a successful international
company, DSV is your place.
The DSV group, headquartered in Denmark, is one of the biggest transports and logistics companies in the
world, with more than 75,000 dedicated employees, operating in more than 90 countries.
You will join a global and determined group driven forward by the desire to grow and will be part of a dynamic
group, which is characterized by high level professionalization and constant improvement.
An international team of specialists
Join DSV Global IT Commercial Applications & Integrations based out in our Nehru Place, New
Delhi office in India. Here, you will join our eDC Development team. We are in the process of expanding our
development capacity for DSV Order Management system - eDC, one of our core customer-facing applications.
Working alongside our existing eDC Development team in Belgium and external consultants in Bangladesh and
Poland, you will bring this large application to the next level, adding new features and modernizing existing ones.
DSV is a global company, so in addition to the other eDC development teams, you will work with other teams and
stakeholders located around the globe.
Who do we look for?
As a frontend developer, you are the in charge of collaborating with different teams to create a global product.
With the help from business requirements, initial conceptual designs, you will then convert them in the
smoother and globalist UX. You will be in charge of this global product’s presentation to the world and its
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work in collaboration with globally distributed teams
• Determining the feasibility and scalability of current and proposed frontend solutions
• Analysis and implementation of performance, stability, and reliability-oriented solutions
• Research and development of POCs and new ideas for customer interaction for a smoother and
confident user experience
• Writing clean, optimized, and scalable code
• Working on Agile methodologies
• Ability to think out of the box and contribute those ideas towards product success
• Professional Master’s or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT
• Having at least 5+ years of front-end development experience with leading frontend technologies
• Demonstrated experience with Angular 10+, NodeJS
• Experience with third part UI controls preferably KendoUI
• Strong experience with HTML5, CSS, SCSS
• Strong experience with version control systems (Git)
• Understanding of CI/CD practices and adherence to those
• You have ability to easily communicate on and switch between levels of abstraction depending on the
• You care about the customer experience and have experience building enterprise/customer facing
• You are passionate about development, self-driven, highly motivated.
• You are extremely collaborative and enjoy working with team members across the globe.
• You have ability to effectively influence technical teams.
• You possess ability to demonstrate expertise in delivering to a strategic agenda.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Location: New Delhi (India)
We offer you:
The opportunity to expand your experience in a truly international, world-class company whose philosophy is that
your everyday work should be both varied and full of professional challenges, with wide opportunities for constant
professional and personal development.
Additionally, we offer the following:
• Medical Insurance including family and Parents up to 10 Lakh INR per year.
• 2.5 days earned leave per month which is 30 days in a calendar year & 10 days Sick Leave in a year.
• Free parking for 4-wheeler or 2-wheeler vehicle.
• Personal Mobile and Internet expenses reimbursed per calendar month subject to maximum cap.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You
are welcome to send an email to our recruitment team HR -Deepti.email@example.com
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.