Job Req Number: 69368
Time Type: Full Time
Microsoft .Net Core C# Developer
• Logistics & Supply Chain
• Information Technology
Are you ready to develop your career in a rapidly growing and successful global company acting in a fast-paced role?
If you are someone looking for a position that challenges and inspire you in a successful international company, DSV is your place.
The DSV group, headquartered in Denmark, is one of the biggest transports and logistics companies in the world, with more than 75,000 dedicated employees, operating in more than 90 countries.
You will join a global and determined group driven forward by the desire to grow and will be part of a dynamic group, which is characterized by high level professionalization and constant improvement.
An international team of specialists
Join DSV Global IT Commercial Applications & Integrations. Here, you will become a key member of our Engagement Service Team. Your team members, located across the globe, stand ready to assist with any technical challenges that may arise and act as a sounding board in your day-to-day work.
Together, our mission is to build and maintain microservices on Hybrid Computing Platform and to ensure that the current integration platform is stable, robust and that all solutions are of high enterprise quality.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Design and implement effective microservice APIs and Services on a hybrid cloud platform.
• Write clean, scalable code using C#
• Provide support on integration testing.
• Create and maintain technical and support documentation
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Expertise in designing and developing API with a least 3 years of experience.
• Familiarity with .Net 6 framework
• Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• NoSQL database experience (MongoDB)
• Very Good communication skills in English.
• Working experience in developing microservice solutions.
• Working experience on JIRA tool and Agile methodology.
• Familiar with continuous integration
• Good Team player and being able to work independently.
• Agile mindset of pulling the work from backlog rather being pushed to take the task.
• Take responsibility to own the work in end to end implementation.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of Keycloak Authentication implementation
• Messaging with Kafka
• ElasticSearch and Kibana
• Kubernetes and Docker.
Bonus points if you know or have used:
• VueJS or React framework.
We offer you:
The opportunity to expand your experience in a truly international, world-class company whose philosophy is that your everyday work should be both varied and full of professional challenges, with wide opportunities for constant professional and personal development.
Additionally, we offer the following:
• Medical Insurance including family and Parents up to 10 Lakh INR per year.
• 2.5 days earned leave per month which is 30 days in a calendar year.
• Free parking for 4-wheeler or 2-wheeler vehicle.
• Personal Mobile and Internet expenses reimbursed per calendar month subject to maximum cap.
Location: New Delhi (India) - Our office is in proximity of Nehru Place Metro station.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to send an email to Deepali Gupta ar Deepali.email@example.com.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.