Job Req Number: 62804
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
Fullstack Developer, Digital Enterprise Transformation
- Build, test and improve frontend features that save time, provide great user experiences and provide insights in data for users.
- Work closely together with the users and the product owner on your team to understand the business context
- Work closely together with our DevOps engineers and use the CI/CD pipelines established to quickly build, test and eventually deploy your code through the different environments.
- Collaborate also with other developers outside your own product team where you share knowledge, technical patterns, and good ways of working to improve behaviour across all products.
- Testing your software from a functional, quality, fault-tolerance, performance, and scalability perspective.
- Building, testing, and deploying the software using our standard CI/CD pipelines
- Building micro services for processing data, reading/writing to the database, exposing data to other applications, and more.
- Using the architectural patterns that are relevant for a specific context such as event-based data streaming, request-response web services, file transport jobs, and more.
- Making sure that relevant logs are created, are understandable, are shared with our central logging platform, and that the necessary alerts are setup.
- Building security features into the solution such as federated authentication and authorization, role-based access control, and similar.
- UI Library: React
- Backend applications: Mostly coded in Java
- Event streaming: Confluent Kafka (KStreams etc.)
- UI Framework: MUI
- UI State management: Redux
- Database technologies: Mostly MongoDB Atlas (and some PostgreSQL)
- Authentication: OIDC, OAuth2, SAML
- Containerization: Docker
- Container orchestration: Kubernetes
- Logging, monitoring & Alerting: ELK stack
- Version control: Git
- Requirements: Jira
- Documentation: Confluence
What we offer:
Culture of feedback.
Internal transition program.
Comprehensive onboarding program.
Private medical care.
Internal training sessions.
Sharing the cost of foreign language classes.
Corporate sports team.
Modern & ergonomic eco-office.
Electric vehicle charging stations.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.