Job Req Number: 70024
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
- Perform 2nd level support on the 4PL applications as per tickets addressed in Cherwell Application.
- Support global IT business services delivery focusing on Incident, Service Requests, Problems, Change and Release Management processes.
- Responsible for testing of new releases.
- Responsible for reporting and suggesting solutions to support topics.
- Responsible of the 4PL User Management Processes.
- Support LL projects allocated by the management and completing them within agreed timeframes.
- Ensure knowledge sharing and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- IT experience with EDI data exchange (edifact, x12, xml or other), APIs, ESB or other data integration systems.
- MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and strong problem-solving skills.
- Transportation / Logistics and Supply Chain domain experience.
- Team player, self-driven and highly motivated.
- Good communication and stakeholders management skills
What we offer:
• Employment contract
• Private medical care
• Comprehensive onboarding program
• Work-life Harmony
• Modern eco-office
• Comfortable ergonomic office
• Scandinavian work culture
• Internal training catalogue
• Culture of feedback
• Internal transition program
• Holiday gifts
• Sport groups
• Bike parking
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.