Job Req Number: 72978
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
- Daily management of compliance service catalogue in Service Now
- Close cooperation with compliance service owners, Group IT and “Service Now” Board
- Prioritise request from operation, define system service requirements and propose changes to board and ensure subsequent implement changes via Group IT.
- Provide leadership for a team of up to 5 people as service catalogue is expanded build.
- Encourage behaviours and attitudes consistent with the DSV values
- Professional skills development by participation in training and constant self-education
- Experience in working with ServiceNow and very good understanding of platform architecture
- Great communication skills as the person should be able to articulate business requirements, priorities, and changes clearly to the IT team and service owners
- Experience in stakeholder management, project management or equivalent role as the person should be able to facilitate and coordinate between various departments within Group Compliance
- Experience in effective leadership and team management
- Show high level of problem-solving skills to identify business challenges, propose solutions, and work collaboratively with IT.
- Experience to enable translating business requirements to system possibilities
- English language at least at a C1 level
- IT system understanding and experience
- University Graduate
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Work-life Harmony
- Modern eco-office
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Scandinavian work culture
- Internal training catalogue
- Culture of feedback
- Internal transition program
- Holiday gifts
- Sport groups
- Bike parking
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.