Número da Solicitação de Emprego: 74871
Lead Developer to join our digital journey
The Digital Enterprise Transformation department in DSV Global IT is looking for a Lead Developer to collaborate with business and IT to deliver real value.
Digital Enterprise Transformation is a department responsible for developing and operating modern products, in line with DSV’s digital strategy. Our purpose is to generate direct business value for DSV’s business divisions by building advanced end-to-end products.
The unit operates with a start-up mindset and comprises cross-functional product teams with a mix of early-career and highly experienced colleagues. Our decision-making approach prioritizes knowledge and insight over hierarchical structures and emphasizes collaboration between individuals with diverse competencies.
Digital Enterprise Transformation is responsible for creating the next generation of digital products at DSV. As a Lead Developer, you will report to the Technical Product Owner of the specific product you're assigned to and work closely with other developers, data scientists, ML engineers, DevOps engineers, and business experts worldwide to design DSV's future digital experiences. We have several products you could be part of developing, and one of them could be ‘Digital Cargo’, which is an enterprise solution that enables a standardized process for collecting weight and measurement in cargo data, processing that data and updating various connected TMS systems.
Play your part in the development of secure, scalable, and high-quality products with innate fault tolerance
Your responsibility will be to demonstrate comfort in managing product aspects involving stakeholders from various technical teams. Additionally, you will need to possess team leadership qualities, provide technical guidance, and more.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Lead and provide professional development guidance for 5-10 software developers
- Bringing you know how and best practices in delivery and operations constantly improving your team's output.
- Work across all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment, operations, and support).
- Technically owning new services and products
- Work with the product owner and other senior leaders to create a great working environment that attracts other great engineers
- Partner with product owner and architect setting the technical vision for the team
- Lead a cross-functional Agile team to understand requirements, together with the product owner do product backlog grooming, sprint planning, execution, and retrospective
- Work together with the team on the constant improvements of the Product development process.
- Write and maintain documentation.
Using the right technology
We are looking for a Lead Developer whose main language is Java and other tech stack that we use, which you have experience with, includes:
- Fluency in Java and Python
- Big Data solutions (e.g., Hadoop, Flink, Spark, AWS Kinesis, Azure Events Hub)
- Production experience in Kafka in Complex Event processing systems (telecom, NW, banking transactions, NFT)
- Kafka based applications, including regular production/consumption, Kafka streams, KSql
- Development of Stream processing analytics using Kafka Streams API, developing with Processor API, Transformers, Mappers, ability to use Headers, develop custom SerDes, offsets control, customising threads control in KStream, exception handling
- Development of JSON schemas, Avro, and respective usage/development of producer/consumer and KStream application using schemas
- Ability to integrate different events streaming platforms, to aligning synchronous and asynchronous nature of processes, experience in events latching and queue control.
Additionally, you have experience with:
- C/C++, Go or Scala
- Understanding of how Kafka is built, how is functioning down to the low-level details
- Knowledge how to run mid-size cluster of Kafka
- Developing applications with protobuf
Explore learning and development opportunities in a dynamic IT organisation
In Global IT, we enable the business to grow through organic growth and an active acquisition strategy, through well-thought out technological and digitalised solutions. We are one DSV and in Global IT this means we think and breathe enterprise solutions that benefit all areas of DSV. Our solutions are integrated with both customers and suppliers and in a world of change, this enables us to continuously optimise our customers’ supply chains and support efficient workflows for our colleagues and DSV as a whole.
Global IT is a global department consisting of more than 2,300 colleagues across the world. Technology is our bread and butter, but we are not only investing in technology, we also invest in our people. Because of our size and global presence there are truly an unlimited number of opportunities to forward your career. If you like challenges and a constantly changing environment, Global IT is the place for you.
DSV - Transporte Global e Logística
A DSV é um local de trabalho dinâmico que promove a inclusão e a diversidade. Conduzimos os nossos negócios com integridade, respeitando as diferentes culturas, dignidade e os direitos dos indivíduos. Ao ingressar na DSV, você estará a trabalhar para uma das empresas com melhor desempenho no setor de transporte e logística. Você irá juntar-se a uma equipe talentosa com mais de 75.000 colaboradores em mais de 80 países, trabalhando com paixão para oferecer ótimas experiências aos clientes e serviços de alta qualidade. A DSV aspira liderar o caminho para um futuro mais sustentável para nossa indústria e está comprometida em negociar respeitando os termos da natureza.
Promovemos a colaboração e transparência e esforçamo-nos para atrair, motivar e reter pessoas talentosas numa cultura de respeito. Se você é motivado, talentoso e deseja fazer parte de uma organização progressiva e versátil, apoiá-lo-emos nas suas necessidades para alcançar o seu potencial e avançar na sua carreira.