Job Req Number: 64917
Time Type: Full Time
Business Development Manager (Contract Logistics)
Move forward as a Business Development Manager at DSV in Puurs or Ghent.
About the role
As a Business Development Manager, your primary responsibility is to expand our business by establishing and nurturing enduring customer relationships. You will also play a crucial role in participating in tenders with a strong emphasis on providing logistics solutions. Your focus will be in the Pharma & Healthcare sectors.
- Close sales leads in line with the predefined Sales Strategy by hitting your sales target. Create and execute a sales strategy on your industry;
- Develop and maintain long-lasting customer relationships as a top priority;
- Collaborate on tenders with a 1 to 1.5-year duration, with a primary focus on delivering logistics solutions;
- You will lead the negotiations and presentations within the local healthcare tenders & are responsible for signing them;
- Create persuasive presentations and business cases to effectively showcase our solutions;
- Lead the entire tender process, from initial analysis to final submission;
- Prepare and submit detailed and competitive proposals;
- Conduct in-depth data analysis to support decision-making. Stay up-to-date with market trends and conduct ongoing market trend analysis;
- You will work closely with relevant departments within DSV ( sales-colleagues, content management, tender management, ... ).
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
“You will guide prospects through the entire sales process and act as our logistics expert. This in close cooperation with our Sales Hunter.” Says Oliver Buss, Director, Business Development, Solutions.
In Belgium, we operate from over 18 branches, with more than 1,400 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
Are you the perfect fit?
- You have a first sales or consultancy experience within the contract logistics or within the Pharma and Healthcare industry.
- Excellent communication and commercial skills.
- Proficiency in English
- Natural networking abilities.
- A team player with an analytical mindset.
It all counts for this vacancy of Business Development Manager in Puurs or Ghent. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. You will certainly succeed if you are keen to persevere and grow with DSV.
Why choose DSV?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is enterprising, competitive, and wants to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- A dynamic work environment with ample opportunities for professional growth and development. An open and direct corporate culture (Danish company).
- A role with broad responsibilities.
- A flat organizational structure that encourages individual and team initiative, as well as open communication.
- A competitive salary with additional benefits (company car, fuel card, laptop, cell phone with subscription, net allowances, bonuses, 30 days of holiday, flexible hours, ..)
- Employment rate is negotiable (50%, 80%, …)
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Cedric Rogiers will answer all your questions via +32 (0)4 76 88 67 71 or email@example.com
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.