Job Req Number: 44257
Time Type: Full Time
Business Development Manager
Move forward as Business Development Manager at DSV in Ghent.
About the role
As Business Development Manager you are responsible for the expansion of our business. This by leveraging existing relationships in the industry & converting prospects into effective opportunities. For this you work in close consultation with our sales manager who will provide you with the leads. You will work within the sectors Pharma & Healthcare.
- Your main objective is to close sales leads in line with the predefined Sales Strategy by hitting your sales target;
- You are responsible to create and execute a sales strategy on your industry;
- You maintain relationships with relevant industry stakeholders of your vertical;
- You constantly look to create value for DSV and the potential clients;
- By following up leads of the team & your own prospection you will be able to grow our business;
- You will lead the negotiations and presentations within the local healthcare tenders & are responsible for signing them;
- You will present our logistics solutions in a comprehensible and professional manner;
- You are continuously in contact with your network to define industry trends and new developments;
- You are strengthening the position of DSV as a leader in the healthcare industry;
- You are focusing to develop the Belgian healthcare footprint through international client relationships;
- You will work closely with relevant departments within DSV ( sales-colleagues, content management, tender management, ... ).
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
“You will guide prospects through the entire sales process and act as our logistics expert. This in close cooperation with our Sales Hunter.” Says Oliver Buss, Director Business Development, Solutions
In Belgium, we operate from over 18 branches, with more than 1,400 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
Are you the perfect fit?
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience in a sales function within logistics
- Excellent communication and commercial skills
- Very good knowledge of ENG (NL, DE & FR are a plus)
- Expanding/ maintaining your professional network comes as a second nature to you
- Team player with an analytical mindset
It all counts for this vacancy of Business Development Manager in Ghent. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Why choose DSV?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is enterprising, competitive, and wants to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- We are a challenging work environment with plenty of opportunities for further professional growth and development.
- We have a direct and open corporate culture (Danish company).
- An exciting job with broad responsibilities.
- A personal growth trajectory with many development opportunities and possibilities for advancement
- A flat organizational structure that offers room for personal and team-oriented initiative on the on the one hand and open communication on the other.
- A competitive salary complemented with extra-legal benefits (company car, fuel card, laptop, cell phone with subscription, group and hospitalization insurance, 7 euro meal vouchers, 250 euro eco vouchers, 30 days of leave, 13th month, vacation pay, bonus system)
- A young company culture and motivating working atmosphere
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Cedric Rogiers will answer all your questions via +32 (0)4 76 88 67 71 or email@example.com
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com