Job Req Number: 55948
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
Become part of the DSV Centre of Insights and Analytics (CIA) team, which works with all DSV business divisions as well as Group Functions in creating end-to-end BI products, turning data into insight.
- Enable the creation of new Business Intelligence solutions and enhance existing ones, focusing on the technical design and construction of BI models, from extract layer in Azure Data Factory (ADF), to storage and transformation in SQL Database, up to creation of Azure Analysis Services (AAS) layer
- Design the architecture of BI solutions in alignment with the principles, guidelines and standards from IT Architecture and create Solution Design Documents in the active project
- Rapidly build up understanding of existing architecture and underlying business processes
- Analyze existing applications and optimize their performance
- Drive and supervise ETL processing
- Document and provide technical specifications for the implementations
- Refine and promote our agile delivery framework to help ensuring high quality and flexible deliverables on the data & BI platform
- Provide consulting to the business partner for solution implementation
- Transfer knowledge actively to the other team members as well as the operations & support team
- Support business analysts by the creation of effort estimations and implementation planning
- Min. 5 years of experience in BI projects
- Proficient Level of English (spoken and written)
- You feel comfortable in international business communication
- You are willing to challenge the status quo and to drive innovation and change
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft’s BI stack, namely Azure SQL Database/Azure Synapse, Azure Analysis Services, ADF, DevOps, expertise in PowerBI would be preferred
- Expert knowledge in Tabular Models development and maintenance and DAX Language.
- Good knowledge in PowerShell Scripting.
- Knowledge in Big Data technologies like Hadoop/Data Lake, Kafka, Databricks
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Work-life Harmony
- Modern eco-office
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Scandinavian work culture
- Internal training catalogue
- Culture of feedback
- Holiday gifts
- Sport groups
- Bike parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com