Job Req Number: 67250
Time Type: Full Time
The architect behind the transport solutions!
We are a motivated team that takes ownership of our traffics and achieves the best results. Whether you help our customers forward their goods from A to B or design complicated supply chain solutions, a world of opportunities awaits you at DSV.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Communication and cooperation with external partners, customers and internal departments;
• Negotiates prices and terms of transport services;
• Plans, organizes and monitors forwarding and transport process;
• Delivers high-quality services to DSV customers.
• Experience on a similar position;
• Excellent computer literacy;
• Advanced English level ;
• Result-oriented and analytical approach ;
• Strong communication and problem solving skills.
• The chance to work in a multinational company leader in its sector;
• Competitive remuneration and social benefits package;
• Excellent working conditions;
• Dynamic and achievement-oriented team.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.