Job Req Number: 63250
Time Type: Full Time
Are you ready to develop your career in a rapidly growing and successful global company acting in a fast-paced role? If you are someone looking for a position that challenges and inspire you in a successful international company, DSV is your place.
The DSV group, headquartered in Denmark, is one of the biggest transports and logistics companies in the world, with more than 75,000 dedicated employees, operating in more than 90 countries.
You will join a global and determined group driven forward by the desire to grow and will be part of a dynamic group, which is characterized by high level professionalization and constant improvement.
An international team of specialists
Join DSV Global IT Commercial Applications & Integrations based out in our Delhi office, in India. Here, you will join our Solutions IT, Global IT team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work in collaboration with geographically distributed teams.
- Communicate effectively providing software design feedback.
- Code to implement new technologies and solutions, functionalities, fix defects, etcetera following an Agile SDLC.
- Write clean, elegant, reusable code following advanced principles such as Behavior, Test Driven Development (BDD, TDD).
- Assist operational team to diagnose functional and technical incidents on daily basis.
- Independently work on assignments and prompt initiatives that improve user experiences.
- Should be able to think out of the box, innovate and contribute towards project success.
- Familiarity building and customizing Off-The-Shelf (OTS) Data Catalogue/Metadata Repository solutions.
- Experience in linux based software development environments importing vendor-based SDK libraries and other dependencies.
- Practical experience developing Docker containers for deployment to Kubernetes cloud environments.
- Well versed in data modeling techniques and schemas, XSD, DFDL others.
- Experience with database connectivity, drivers, security, connection pooling, etcetera.
- Understand and write SQL queries and stored procedures with debugging and execution planning.
- Experience in object-oriented programming following SOLID design principles.
- Knowledge regarding CDC and other data gathering techniques.
- Must have experience building and inline consumption of services using REST.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and CI/CD practices.
- Experience with tools such as: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, SQL Server Management Studio, JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams, Azure DevOps, GIT, BitBucket.
- You are passionate about development, self-driven, highly motivated.
- You care about the customer experience and have experience building enterprise/customer facing applications.
- You are extremely collaborative and enjoy working with team members across the globe.
- You are proactive, fast learner and enjoy problem solving.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideally having 5 to 7 years of total experience as software developer
Location: New Delhi
We offer you:
The opportunity to expand your experience in a truly international, world-class company whose philosophy is that your everyday work should be both varied and full of professional challenges, with wide opportunities for constant professional and personal development.
Additionally, we offer the following:
- Medical Insurance including family and Parents up to 10 Lakh INR per year.
- 2.5 days earned leave per month which is 30 days in a calendar year & 10 days Sick Leave in a year.
- Free parking for 4-wheeler or 2-wheeler vehicle.
- Personal Mobile and Internet expenses reimbursed per calendar month subject to maximum cap.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.