Job Req Number: 63251
Time Type: Full Time
Are you ready to develop your career in a rapidly growing and successful global company acting in a fast-paced role? If you are someone looking for a position that challenges and inspire you in a successful international company, DSV is your place.
The DSV group, headquartered in Denmark, is one of the biggest transports and logistics companies in the world, with more than 75,000 dedicated employees, operating in more than 90 countries.
You will join a global and determined group driven forward by the desire to grow and will be part of a dynamic group, which is characterized by high level professionalization and constant improvement.
An international team of specialists
Join DSV Global IT Commercial Applications & Integrations based out in our Delhi office, in India. Here, you will join our Solutions IT, Global IT team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work in collaboration with geographically distributed teams.
- Communicate effectively providing software design feedback.
- Interpret data specifications related to integration products to define metadata.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Write well defined integration feature requirements, specifications, and procedures.
- Assist operational team to diagnose functional and technical incidents on daily basis.
- Independently work on assignments and prompt initiatives that improve user experiences.
- Should be able to think out of the box, innovate and contribute towards project success.
- Organize, conduct meetings, demonstrations, and presentations to share ideas and encourage feedback.
- Study various business application capabilities to execute or direct the execution of operations for user acceptance testing.
- Foster collaboration between multiple development and business resources necessary for integration solutions.
- Professional Degree or Higher in appropriate field of study.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field; preferably in the logistics domain.
- Familiarity building and customizing Off-The-Shelf (OTS) Data Catalogue/Metadata Repository solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience in using Atlassian Confluence and JIRA tools preferred.
- Good understanding and experience using Agile methodologies, CI/CD practices; preferably Scrum and SAFe.
- Working experience on integration projects is preferable.
- Well versed in data modeling techniques and schemas, XSD, DFDL others.
- You are passionate about delivering operational value, self-driven, highly motivated.
- You care about the customer experience and have experience building enterprise/customer facing applications.
- You are extremely collaborative and enjoy working with team members across the globe.
- You are proactive, fast learner and enjoy problem solving.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideally having 3 to 5 years of total experience as a systems or business analyst with some technical understanding.
Location: New Delhi
We offer you:
The opportunity to expand your experience in a truly international, world-class company whose philosophy is that your everyday work should be both varied and full of professional challenges, with wide opportunities for constant professional and personal development.
Additionally, we offer the following:
- Medical Insurance including family and Parents up to 10 Lakh INR per year.
- 2.5 days earned leave per month which is 30 days in a calendar year & 10 days Sick Leave in a year.
- Free parking for 4-wheeler or 2-wheeler vehicle.
- Personal Mobile and Internet expenses reimbursed per calendar month subject to maximum cap.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to send an email to our recruitment team HR Menka Pundir at Menka.Pundir@in.dsv.com.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.