Job Req Number: 60435
Coordinate domestic transactions (i.e., transport) between the client, DSV and the client’s freight forwarder
• Preparing local/domestic documents.
• Preparing & typing 8106 based on manual SI from Supply Chain Coordinator for PEZA, Custom, & BIR purposes
• Responsible in forwarding scanned 8106 to responsible team.
• Preparing, printing and counter checking of Domestic Sales Computation, Invoice and Packing List as an attachment for PEZA and CUSTOM processing.
• Preparing and typing of CO Application per Invoice for POB & BOC purposes.
• Responsible in preparing and applying Clearance for product shipment to NTA.
• Responsible sending a request for SOA payment to Agility Office.
• Responsible in requesting payment for other Forms needed in Local Sales to Agility Office.
• Coordinate and follow up the Approved ATRIG from BIR to responsible team (JTIP).
• Coordinate to Warehouse for loading schedule per day and align to MANOS.
• Responsible in monitoring, filing and make a report for Local Sales.
• Responsible in preparing documents for transmittal to JTIP.
• Responsible in collecting cheque from the bank and processing of documents to PEZA and BOC if the processor is not available.
Work address: JT International Asia Manufacturing, Corp. Lots 1-10, B4, P3, Lima Tech Center Special Eco Zone, Municipality of Malvar, Batangas
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.