Job Req Number: 57952
Time Type: Full Time
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Focus on customer needs by taking proactive actions and providing what is needed within the functional scope while ensuring that Milestone and Data quality responsibility are fulfilled.
• Monitor and handle coordination of Project Operations (Project site location)
• Monitor and handle coordination of Project Cargo shipments (Air, Sea & Bulk)
• Arrange booking of Transport Delivery
• Open and manage jobs files until completion
• Ensure mandatory data and shipment events are updated in Company’s system in a timely manner
• Weekly checking of files and internal / external reporting
• Performs other duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
• Graduate of a 4-year course
• Operational industry experience in similar capacity (minimum 1 year)
• Preferably with working experience in a multinational freight forwarder
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Knowledge/experience in use of Cargowise system an advantage
• Knowledge of seafreight forwarding operations
• Comprehensive understanding of customer requirements in terms of information flow, transportation, warehousing and logistics
• Operation know-how in international freight forwarding (Document Processing, Customs Clearance
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 90 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.