We believe that a firm compliance setup will benefit both our customers’ and our own business performances by streamlining processes covering Quality, Health & Safety and Environment (QHSE).
At DSV, we offer our customers the same high compliance standards across markets based on our global Integrated Management System.
We empower the management in each country to decide if there’s a need for them to be ISO certified. We support this through our global ISO multisite certification which controls key management functions with maximum efficiency and minimum bureaucracy while reducing the overall cost for our customers.
Our firm compliance setup enables us to gather comprehensive data throughout the value chain covering processes within Quality (ISO 9001), Health & Safety (ISO 45001) and Environment (ISO 14001). This way, the compliance framework offers a solid fact-based decision-making tool to support continual improvements, increased efficiencies, reduction in errors and improved overall business performance.
The framework creates value by generating:
- Operating efficiency: DSV can reduce costs by following industry best-practice and by focusing on quality.
- Improved decision-making: DSV can detect and identify problems in due time, which means that DSV can quickly take steps to avoid the same mistakes in the future.
- Process integration: By examining process interactions, DSV can improve efficiency, reduce errors and our customers can benefit from cost savings.
- Continual improvement: Continual improvement is a core principle of the ISO standards. We utilise the framework as a systematic approach to identifying and exploiting opportunities to improve.
- Credibility: The ISO standards are internationally agreed upon by experts and considered a formula that describes the best practice to ensuring high quality in our operations.
Peter Munch-Hansen, Senior Director, QHSE & Pharma Compliance