The start of your exciting journey in global transport and logistics
- The programme for young freight forwarders in DSV is a 2-year journey
- During the two years, you will receive a lot of practical “on the job” training in a local DSV department
- The theoretical part of the programme consists of eight different modules conducted by a Danish business school.
- During the programme you receive training from experts within the industry and the business.
- You have regular follow-up meetings with your immediate manager in order to ensure that you are “on track” and that you improve your skills according to the plan.
- You complete a final project followed by an exam
- When you pass the exams, you receive a formally recognised qualification certifying that you are a fully skilled DSV freight forwarder
The theoretical training modules
- Focus is on DSV specific training
- The training is provided by DSV experts
- Trainees develop the key skills needed to be successful in DSV
As a skilled freight forwarder, you can live and work anywhere in the world. I started my career as a young freight-forwarding trainee in 1988. Looking back, the combination of hands-on experience and theory was the best way to learn. It gives you an opportunity to feel part of things from the very beginning: you are a part of the team and you contribute every day.
Jens Bjørn Andersen, Group CEO
Join a global team rich in diversity
In DSV, we like to develop our own people at all levels of the business. Whether you wish to work abroad, pursue a career in management or specialise within a specific area of the business, DSV can help you reach your goals!
Read what we are looking for on the Young DSV website and find out how to apply