If you have drive and talent and enjoy taking responsibility, we'll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
In DSV, we are looking for young people who are ambitious, curious and willing to learn, develop and grow. The programme is flexible depending on your background and prior education.
However, we expect that you:
- Enjoy working in a busy and unpredictable environment
- Are driven by results and by improving yourself
- Are interested in providing excellent service to our customers
- Are proactive and self-confident
- Understand numbers and enjoy finding creative solutions to challenges
- Are a good team-player
- Are fluent in English
- Are ready for a 2-year lasting training
If you recognise yourself in the description above and you are ready to begin a career in DSV, please send us your CV and cover letter.
Please ensure to state in the headline the country you are applying for and if you hold a current work permit for that country.
Note: not all countries are currently recruiting trainees
How do I apply?
- Apply for the Young DSV Programme by contacting HR in your local DSV office
- Send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read what we are looking for on the Young DSV website and find out how to apply