End-to-end solutions for your business
At DSV, our oil and gas specialists at strategic global locations offer round-the-clock support, decades of experience, and true visibility for supply chains. An industry expert, DSV identifies, develops & executes safe and economic multimodal transport solutions covering the following industries – oil & gas and refining, renewable energy, mining & metals, power generation, and water treatment.
Our global coverage and industry expertise ensures that DSV can be a valued partner in the highly complex and demanding supply chain of the energy business.
What services does DSV offer the Oil & Gas industry?
- Oversized projects
- NFO hand carry
- Strategic / Charter lift
- Restricted and hazardous material
- On-site crating
- On-site warehousing
- Deepwater access
- Dedicated heavy-lift engineers
- Oversize transport
- Out of gauge installations
- Rig moves
- Marine and cargo charters, as well as port agency and husbandry services
- Charter & Emergency Services, covering all global regions and time zones 24/7/365
- Experts in regulatory compliance
- Contract bid assistance
What are the key benefits of our end-to-end oil & gas logistics?
- Experienced staff with over 40 years in the industry
- Quick decisions from our flat management organisation
- Handling of all cargo types from production to site
- Detailed, controlled product handling
- Multi-modal transport
- Cost/benefit and feasibility studies
- Global supervision by senior management
- Loading, trans-shipment, and discharge point
- Port and route fact-finding surveys
- Global vendor expediting system
- Material management
Strategic Global Network
Our oil & gas hubs, strategically located across the globe, place DSV in a position to provide key supply chain solutions to you almost anywhere in the world.
Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Cloud-hosted suite of materials management and logistics solutions
- Specifically designed to meet the detailed, line item, materials management essential for Oil and Gas
- Barcoding or RFID
- Full material process flow control including purchase order management
- Hazardous material classification
- Services can also be tailored to specific needs.
Strong Compliance Programme
Our teams are aware of and well-trained in the ever-changing safety and compliance rules and guidelines in the industry.
We also work within our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) guidelines, including human rights, labour, environmental protections, and anti-corruption to keep our employees and those around us protected.
Health Safety Environment (HSE)
The oil and gas industry involves many high risk factors for humans, animals, and the environment, especially in the exploration, production, and processing of flammable and explosive materials. We take our responsibility to protect our employees’ and the public’s health and safety. Our strong HSE programme has guidelines in place to ensure we are always working as safely as possible.