Move forward as Customer Service Representative at DSV in Maastricht Airport
Are you entrepreneurial, communicatively strong and do you want to grow in your role as customer service talent? Apply now and kick-start your career!
You get it done
As a Customer Service Representative at DSV XPress in Maastricht Airport, you are the first point of contact for our international customers. Together with your team, you monitor the quality of our service and continuously look for ways to improve it. You contribute to this!
How do you do this? It goes without saying that customer satisfaction and customer-friendliness are of paramount importance to us. You speak to international customers by phone or e-mail and work within our transport management system. You maintain customer contacts, book shipments and ensure timely pick-up orders. You will achieve this by:
- booking shipments, monitoring shipments and keeping customers informed about the status of their shipments;
- entering customer contacts and shipments into our transport management system. You are in the lead from the first customer contact to invoicing;
- liaising with integrators, courier companies and carriers;
- complying with customer wishes and requirements, in combination with the applicable safety and environmental regulations.
Your team stands out within DSV for the great growth you have experienced in recent years. A relatively young label within DSV, characterised by ambition, drive and conviviality. Because besides hard work, we think fun is extremely important.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
At DSV XPress, we don't like the word no. The customer is our number one priority, it is our mission to provide our customers with the best service and solutions,
said Rowan de Jonge, Team Lead Customer Service.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- passion for the job! You also know how to convey this to your colleagues and our customers;
- you are a team player, are proactive and are not satisfied until the customer is satisfied;
- you are fluent in both Dutch and English;
- and preferably already have some knowledge of transport and/or logistics.
It all counts for this vacancy of Customer Service Representative in Maastricht Airport. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary between €2200 and €2800 depending on your knowledge and experience;
- a professional and informal working environment where your voice counts;
- 5% gratuity (13th month) paid in November;
- 24 holidays, 4 adv days and 8% holiday pay;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.