Matching the right colleagues to the right place at the right time. With your planning skills, you play an essential role at DSV. Are you ready to make a difference?
You get it done
Our logistics services rely on flawless planning for your DSV colleagues and numerous temporary workers within our warehouses. You’re on it.
How do you do this? Together with your team, you provide daily staffing support to multiple DSV locations in the Netherlands. As the planning specialist, you are the point of contact for the region. From forklift drivers to order pickers, you align operational needs with various staffing agencies and your internal colleagues. You achieve this by:
- gathering and analyzing staffing requirements from operations, creating a plan based on competencies and availability using our workforce management system. Our temporary staffing partners then supplement your plan;
- analyzing planning results and conducting scenario planning. Based on this, you advise warehouse managers and supervisors;
- analyzing KPI reports from our temporary staffing partners and addressing gaps in the planning or structural shortages;
- initiating improvement proposals based on national discussions with your fellow resource planners.
Your team stands out at DSV for its attention to detail. You are the ears and eyes of the operation when it comes to our workforce. You serve as the linchpin between our operations and temporary staffing partners, with the pleasant collaboration within your team supporting this effort. And you're not alone; you work together with your colleagues Sifra, Tessa, Laura, and July. Fun is guaranteed!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
Having our personnel in the right place at the right time is what our team focuses on day in and day out. Creating the right puzzle gives me satisfaction. No day is the same, and that's what makes my work so enjoyable,
says July Vullings, Resource Planner Region ZON and ON.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- experience in a similar role, such as personnel planner, staffing specialist, or account specialist at a staffing agency;
- knowledge and experience in a logistics environment;
- proficiency in using a workforce management system;
- proficiency in both the Dutch and English languages.
It all counts for this vacancy of resource planner in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary ranging from €2536.85 to €3905.43 gross per month, depending on the knowledge and experience you bring;
- 24 vacation days, 4 ADV (additional days off), and 8% holiday allowance;
- the possibility to work from home a few days, as long as the work allows it;
- a favorable pension scheme, with part of it being premium-free and a 5% employee contribution;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This way, you can grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.