Shipping by rail is efficient, reliable and an environmentally-friendly solution. And it is much less susceptible to delays on increasingly congested road networks.
DSV's multimodal rail freight solutions offers great flexibility in both pricing and transit time, coupled with the environmental benefits.
If you have larger and complex volumes that require high frequency and stability, rail transport is often the preferred alternative to traditional road transport in Europe.
With our rail transport in Europe you get:
- Frequent and stable departure and arrival times
- Possibility to increase volumes significantly on your transports in Europe
- A greener alternative to road transport (reduced emissions of CO2)
- Possibility of tailor-made transport solutions based on rail transport
Are you interested in hearing more about transport via rail?
Selected multimodal rail/road freight routes
- Barcelona (ES) - Le Boulou (FR) - Bettemburg (LU)
- Connections by road to Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia
- From various points in Europe by sea to UK via Calais or Zeebrugge or the Channel Tunnel
- By ferry between Scandinavia and Ghent / Zeebrugge
- Barcelona (ES) - Ludwigshafen (BE)
- Zaragoza (ES) - Mannheim (DE) – Frankfurt (DE) - Duisburg (DE) – Rotterdam (NL)
- Duisburg (DE) - Krakow (PL) - Warsaw (PL)
- Zaragoza (ES) - Paris (FR)
- Container or full truck load (FTL)
- Refrigerated products
- Dangerous goods
- All types of merchandise
Our experts are ready to help. Get in touch and we'll find the solution you need.